I offer photography lessons in and near Bergen County and New York City. Personal photography lessons are a great gift for someone who loves photography! Purchase a lesson for yourself, as a gift for someone special. Up to two people may attend at the same time and split the cost.
Topics will be tailored to your interests and skill level. Examples include:
- Camera and lens usage
- Use of natural light and flash
- Composition, aesthetics and seeing photographically
- Portraits and people photography
- Documenting your life (family, kids, vacations, trips)
- A photography project
- Street photography
- Digital processing and retouching (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Canon DSLR cameras
- Fuji X cameras
- Leica M digital rangefinder cameras
Nikon, Sony, Olympus and other cameras are possible, although I’m most familiar with Canon, Fuji and Leica.
Please let me know
- your general skill level and experience in photography
- what you would like to learn or improve in your photography
Please remember to charge your camera’s battery before the lesson.
The cost is $100/hour. Schedule the amount of time you wish.
Lessons at some locations (such as NYC) may add travel and/or parking expenses, so please inquire. Payment must be received in advance.
For further info, please use the Contact page or phone me at 201-541-1166. Thank you!